CALL FOR PAPERS: PGIAA wants to publish your thoughts about our recent traumas on our support network. We are seeking submissions of your writing.
We are seeking submissions for writing along the following lines:
- Shock following disaster: Understanding communities & individuals
- Recovery is no place for perfectionism! (ie. Don’t be so hard on yourself)
- Five things you can do to help
- Where do we go from here?
- How first responders can benefit from counseling and the community
- How do I move forward when I feel frozen?
- Why do I feel so sad when I live so far away?
If you have other ideas for articles, please send them along!
Forward submissions to:
Dianne Travis Teague, Director of Alumni Relations